Re: [Beta_Unlimited] In Need Of A Beta-Reader

  • exfilia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
      That sounds intriguing. I'd love to beta it for you.

      --- *~The Ice Queen~* <daydream_fic@...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      > I'm looking for a beta-reader for my Buffy/Spike fic
      > based on the challenge below.
      >
      > Child protective services look down on single caregivers,
      > so Buffy has to find a 'pretend husband'. Xander and Anya
      > are honeymooning, Giles is in England. So Spike is her
      > only hope.
      > Requirements:
      > *Buffy falls for Spike after he becomes the perfect
      > spouse
      > *Spike acts romantic towards Buffy
      >
      > --Amanda
      > --------------------
      > AIM : Ice Queen101130
      > MSN : Ice_Queen101130@...
      >
      > "Where's the creep that turned me into a spider eating
      > man-bitch?"
      > --Xander
      >
      > "What can I tell you baby? I've always been bad"
      > --Spike
      >
      > "You Englishmen are always so . . . Bloody Hell! Sodding,
      > blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks . . . Oh God, I'm
      > English!"
      > "Welcome to the nancy tribe"
      > --Spike and Giles
      >
      > "A good guy. On a mission of redemption. I help the
      > helpless. I'm a vampire with a soul."
      > "A vampire with a soul? Oh my God, how lame is that?"
      > --Spike and Buffy
      >
      > "That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet and fucking
      > ugly shoes"
      > --Erin Brockivich
      >
      > "The bitch is back"
      > --Max
      >
      > "Jonathon, grab your magic bone."
      > --Warren

      =====
      Romantic Lead Challenge #5: Poppy Pomfrey
      could offer a lover all kinds of TLC

      Join us Behind Closed Doors for stories about the
      grownups in the Harry Potter universe.
      email closed-doors-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/