My intro and a solicitation

  • Jade Gryphon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2002
      Name or Alias: Jade

      Fav shows: Smallville, Buffy, Angel, Stargate

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep

      Do you beta-read: Yep

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Basically anything from any show that I
      watch.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Yeah, that would be the same as
      above, anything. If you can find a squick for me, you'll get extra points.
      :)

      ---

      My solicitation:

      I'm looking for a beta for some Smallville slash fic I'm writing. I have
      one beta but I need another. I like consistancy so I need someone who is
      willing to work with me on a long term basis. I'm good at spelling but I
      sometimes need help with grammar since I seem to have commaitis. I know
      it's a new fandom, but comments on characterization and plot are always
      welcome.

      So, anyone feel up to it?

      Cheers,
      Jade