In need of Beta

  • mystiqbard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002
      hhmmmm..... so what else is new? seems to me like there are more
      writers than betas but if anyone's free, i'd love for you to read an
      x-men fic, one chap that's all i need from you. there's a little
      background info on an OC of mine which i'll provide you with if you
      accept but other than that.

      it's not long at all and should be enjoyable to anyone who's open to
      it. a little input would be great as well.

      thank you

      the bard