beta reader for alt/uber fiction

  • sylviabeach1922
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hi,
      I need a beta reader for an alt/uber X&G fiction set in Paris. I
      really need a focus on the usage of tense and continuity. I think it
      will be about 70 pages when I'm done.
      I'd also just like some general feedback.

      Thank you!
      Carla
    • zarben314
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2002
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "sylviabeach1922" <paris1928@m...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I need a beta reader for an alt/uber X&G fiction set in Paris. I
        > really need a focus on the usage of tense and continuity. I think it
        > will be about 70 pages when I'm done.
        > I'd also just like some general feedback.
        >
        > Thank you!
        > Carla

        I'll read it for you... just send it along to my e-mail addy and I'll
        let 'ya know what I think.

        SB Zarben