Beta needed for X-men fic

  • samusbelmont
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hey there, I need a Beta for an X-men fic Im writing- my old beta
      sorta died on me ;). It focuses on mostly Magneto and Remy, and
      though I've got the cajun's character down pat, I need somewone to
      tell me if I'm writing Magneto OK, since this is the first time I've
      written him. I like people to be honest and tough with me, I have no
      ego or feelings to be hurt (grin). Its sucks? Tell me why. Its good?
      How can I make it better. Anyway, anyone who responds to this is
      going to have to be patient with me. I write excrutiatingly slow as
      well as non liniar. Ive got about seven pages of part one for you to
      start out with. If you're interested, contact me off list.

      -Samus