Hi

  • shahara_zade
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hi all, I'm Shahara Zade. I just joined.

      Fav shows: Buffy, XF, Once a Thief

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Deslea, Satina, Dr. Ruthless, Jane St.
      Clair, R. Anton, Mustang Sally, Kelly Keil

      Fav actors and actresses: Nick Lea, James Marsters, Solveig
      Dommartin

      Webpage address:
      http://www.squidge.org/~drruthless/shaharazade/shaharazadep
      age.htm

      Do you write fanfiction?: yes

      Do you beta-read: yes

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I know more about XF & OaT
      than others, but will read almost anything. <g>

      sz
      zshaharaz on aim
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
        I wrote a fan fic that I seemed to have commited all the cardinal sins
        of fan fics. I had no idea that there were any sins in fan fiction
        but now I do. I need help with this story because I want to salvage it.

        Thanks,

        Rebecca
      • Bite16
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
          I need a bete to help my beta, i'm typing this story faster than i
          thought i would. I feel like i'm over loading them. The fandom is OZ,
          the story is R/NC-17, drama, aganst, some sex.
          Bite16