Beta reader needed.

  • The Smiths
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2002
      Greetings,

      I was hoping that I could find someone who would be kind enough to beta
      my Buffy-Bond crossover "You Only Die Twice"? It's set during the
      second season of Buffy, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Take care,
      Joe
    • Bran Bran or Nickel and Dime.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2009
        I'm sorry for the OT everyone. I just joined the group. I am currently writing a
        story and Riley/Buffy are one of the pairings. I've been looking for a Beta for
        about two months but couldn't find one that didn't wish a painful firey death to Riley.
        If you are interested please conntact me off list at nurseygirl77575@...
        thank you.

        Brandy