anybody want to beta a Harry Potter fic?

  • exfilia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
      for spelling, grammar and canon, that is. knowledge
      of Goth fashion a plus. It's PG-13 with mild slash
      (kissing) and some transvestitism. 15.7 KB, finished
      and ready for your advice. Email exfilia@....
      quick turnaround desirable.

      thanks

      =====
      Romantic Lead Challenge #5: Poppy Pomfrey
      could offer a lover all kinds of TLC

      Join us Behind Closed Doors for stories about the
      grownups in the Harry Potter universe.
      email closed-doors-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • ~~~ Sage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
        I'll beta it for you!! I'm really good with spelling gammer, and I'm okay
        with punctuation not the best though!