Re: [Beta_Unlimited] TO QUOTE THE BEATLES, HELP ME!!

  • JarodMissParkerFan@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      I would love to read that!!!! All that heat from their arguments have to
      go somewhere!!!!
    • luckysevencat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., JarodMissParkerFan@w... wrote:
        > I would love to read that!!!! All that heat from their arguments
        have to
        > go somewhere!!!!

        Great! Just tell me when and where I should send my fic. I don't know
        why, but these two popped into my head in the last couple of weeks.
        To bad there isn't a list for them. Hint, Hint. From Kris.