Re: [Beta_Unlimited] TO QUOTE THE BEATLES, HELP ME!!

  • Mary Ann Carlquist
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
               here are some lists for the young and the restless
               i hope this helps.you can also go to soapcity.com

                 Sincerely,

                 Mary Ann Carlquist

      Groups
        1 - 10 of 96  |  Previous | Next  [ First | Last
       GroupsMembersArchive
      1young_and_Restless
      This is list is for people to talk about one of the best soap opras , "the young and the restless

      15 Public
      2We_Love_Young_and_the_Restless
      Do you love the soap opera Young and the Restless? If you do and want to chat about it with other fans. Than join this group.

      19 For Members
      3Faith-Young-and-Restless
      We are the Young and the Restless Sunday School class at Faith Presbyterian Church, meeting the needs of young families in their walk with Jesus Christ.

      13 For Members
      4YOUNG-RESTLESS-RPG
      A roleplaying game for all fans of the wonderful CBS soap THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

      5 For Members
      5CBS_Y_and_R
      I am making this list because I am a BIG "Young and the Restless" fan. If you want to talk about what's going on in the show or discuss your predictions on what the characters are going to do next, then this is the list for you.

      18 Public
      6CBSsoaps_and-stuff
      a chance to E mail with other CBS soap watchers.. Young and Restless, B&B, As the World Turns and Guiding light.. any and all spoilers and soap news welcome!!! As anything this list is what you make it Diane

      33 Public
      7y-and-r
      Young and the Restless forum provides daily recaps, weekly scoops, the most up-to-date soap news! We also have a trivia game where you can win a gift certificate monthly and in the process also learn about the Young and the Restless. We also have contests that run every so often, for Y&R merchandise. Please respect others of the group and disagree in a friendly matter. This is a hard fast rule. First time a warning is given, second time you are banned from the group. Please read the the ... more

      252
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
        I would love to read that!!!! All that heat from their arguments have to
        go somewhere!!!!
      • luckysevencat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
          --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., JarodMissParkerFan@w... wrote:
          > I would love to read that!!!! All that heat from their arguments
          have to
          > go somewhere!!!!

          Great! Just tell me when and where I should send my fic. I don't know
          why, but these two popped into my head in the last couple of weeks.
          To bad there isn't a list for them. Hint, Hint. From Kris.