TO QUOTE THE BEATLES, HELP ME!!

  • luckysevencat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi. My name is Kris and I just joined this list. I've been searching
      hi and low through the groups for a beta reader. It's a slash fic
      based on the daytime soap The Young and The Restless. I paired Paul
      and Michael. It definately needs to be beta read. I know there's
      plenty of PASSION, General Hospital and Port Charles lists but I
      couldn't find one for The Young and the Restless. Anyway if there are
      any betas here who have the time to look this over please let me know
      here or off list. Thanks From Kris.
    • Mary Ann Carlquist
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
                 here are some lists for the young and the restless
                 i hope this helps.you can also go to soapcity.com

                   Sincerely,

                   Mary Ann Carlquist

        Groups
          1 - 10 of 96  |  Previous | Next  [ First | Last
         GroupsMembersArchive
        1young_and_Restless
        This is list is for people to talk about one of the best soap opras , "the young and the restless

        15 Public
        2We_Love_Young_and_the_Restless
        Do you love the soap opera Young and the Restless? If you do and want to chat about it with other fans. Than join this group.

        19 For Members
        3Faith-Young-and-Restless
        We are the Young and the Restless Sunday School class at Faith Presbyterian Church, meeting the needs of young families in their walk with Jesus Christ.

        13 For Members
        4YOUNG-RESTLESS-RPG
        A roleplaying game for all fans of the wonderful CBS soap THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

        5 For Members
        5CBS_Y_and_R
        I am making this list because I am a BIG "Young and the Restless" fan. If you want to talk about what's going on in the show or discuss your predictions on what the characters are going to do next, then this is the list for you.

        18 Public
        6CBSsoaps_and-stuff
        a chance to E mail with other CBS soap watchers.. Young and Restless, B&B, As the World Turns and Guiding light.. any and all spoilers and soap news welcome!!! As anything this list is what you make it Diane

        33 Public
        7y-and-r
        Young and the Restless forum provides daily recaps, weekly scoops, the most up-to-date soap news! We also have a trivia game where you can win a gift certificate monthly and in the process also learn about the Young and the Restless. We also have contests that run every so often, for Y&R merchandise. Please respect others of the group and disagree in a friendly matter. This is a hard fast rule. First time a warning is given, second time you are banned from the group. Please read the the ... more

        252

      • JarodMissParkerFan@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
          I would love to read that!!!! All that heat from their arguments have to
          go somewhere!!!!
        • luckysevencat
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
            --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., JarodMissParkerFan@w... wrote:
            > I would love to read that!!!! All that heat from their arguments
            have to
            > go somewhere!!!!

            Great! Just tell me when and where I should send my fic. I don't know
            why, but these two popped into my head in the last couple of weeks.
            To bad there isn't a list for them. Hint, Hint. From Kris.