Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Looking for a Beta Reader

  • Rachelle Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

      Brittny,

      Angel huh? I sort of guess from your name it had something to do with Buffy. I'd still enjoy beta-ing it now that I know what it is about. Send it to Aish_666@... if you're willing.

      Rachelle Ryan

    • ladyamothea
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
        Hi I'm writing a Harry Potter slash story and I desperately need help
        to edit the story, it's over 100 pages long. Please email me at
        amalthia@... if you are interested.

        I'd really appreciate anyone willling to help me out,

        Amothea

        p.s. the story is NC-17 and deals with some disturbing subject
        matters.
      • Krys
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 15, 2008
          I'm looking for a beta reader for a nearly 200 page original
          alternative story. I need someone who can do grammar, sentence
          structure, plot... pretty much any help I can get actually. Spelling
          isn't a problem, but most other areas could probably use some touch
          ups. I'd like to have the story published.

          hugs,
          KW