Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Looking for a Beta Reader

  • buffvpslayer@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
      Oh, thanks for your support!
      It's actually Angel fanfic, you know, the spin off of Buffy.

      Brittny A. Morris
    • Rachelle Ryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

        Brittny,

        Angel huh? I sort of guess from your name it had something to do with Buffy. I'd still enjoy beta-ing it now that I know what it is about. Send it to Aish_666@... if you're willing.

        Rachelle Ryan

      • ladyamothea
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
          Hi I'm writing a Harry Potter slash story and I desperately need help
          to edit the story, it's over 100 pages long. Please email me at
          amalthia@... if you are interested.

          I'd really appreciate anyone willling to help me out,

          Amothea

          p.s. the story is NC-17 and deals with some disturbing subject
          matters.
        • Krys
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 15, 2008
            I'm looking for a beta reader for a nearly 200 page original
            alternative story. I need someone who can do grammar, sentence
            structure, plot... pretty much any help I can get actually. Spelling
            isn't a problem, but most other areas could probably use some touch
            ups. I'd like to have the story published.

            hugs,
            KW