I'll beta...

  • Lynelle Stokes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 1999
      Hey Sandy and everyone else, too!

      The Moderator difficulties haven't been sorted and I don't think they will
      be. I know why Mystery's having trouble getting to email and it might be a
      while before she has the opportunity to get back to us. Until then, we'll
      hopefully keep going just fine.

      :Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
      :highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
      :Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
      :Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele,
      The
      :Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The
      X-Files,
      :Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

      Hey cool! I like most of those, but the only ones in your list that I can
      *effectively* beta-read are Battlestar Galactica and Buffy the Vampire
      Slayer (especially BG. Have you read the books Richard Hatch (aka Apollo)
      co-wrote? I just got my hands on the second book, Warhawk). Others would
      have to help with any others. If you need a beta reader for those two, feel
      free to send them to me!

      Lynelle
      jlj.stokes@...
    • Efrat Morad
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 1999

        > :Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only
        > going to hit the
        > :highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark
        > Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
        > :Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever
        > Knight, Stargate SG-1,
        > :Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum
        > Leap, Remington Steele,
        > The
        > :Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers,
        > Alien Nation, The
        > X-Files,
        > :Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't
        > I? <g>

        hi!
        i like allot of those shows! but you need a good and affective beta
        reading so i can help you with: BtVS stargate SG-1 and the x-files. if
        you need it let me know. i'll do what i can.
        efrat

      • lucid dreamer
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 1999
          Thanks! I have an X-files, Alien Nation crossover...Interested?