Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Looking for a Beta Reader

  • buffvpslayer@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
      Oh, I'm sorry, it's Angel fanfic

      Brittny A. Morris
    • buffvpslayer@cs.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
        Oh, thanks for your support!
        It's actually Angel fanfic, you know, the spin off of Buffy.

        Brittny A. Morris
      • Rachelle Ryan
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

          Brittny,

          Angel huh? I sort of guess from your name it had something to do with Buffy. I'd still enjoy beta-ing it now that I know what it is about. Send it to Aish_666@... if you're willing.

          Rachelle Ryan

        • ladyamothea
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
            Hi I'm writing a Harry Potter slash story and I desperately need help
            to edit the story, it's over 100 pages long. Please email me at
            amalthia@... if you are interested.

            I'd really appreciate anyone willling to help me out,

            Amothea

            p.s. the story is NC-17 and deals with some disturbing subject
            matters.
          • Krys
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 15, 2008
              I'm looking for a beta reader for a nearly 200 page original
              alternative story. I need someone who can do grammar, sentence
              structure, plot... pretty much any help I can get actually. Spelling
              isn't a problem, but most other areas could probably use some touch
              ups. I'd like to have the story published.

              hugs,
              KW