Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Looking for a Beta Reader

  • snow dome
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
      What's the fandom?

      --- buffvpslayer@... wrote: > Hi,
      > I'm looking for a beta reader insterested in
      > helping me in my fanfic.
      > I'm in the process of writing my first real fanfic
      > and I want to make sure
      > I'm doing well so far. I've got the prologue and
      > some of part one posted so
      > far but I think I would like someone to read it
      > before I continue. It's a
      > long fanfic because I love long stories so if anyone
      > is willing to read it,
      > it would be greatly appreciated
      >
      > Brittny A. Morris

      http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
      - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
    • buffvpslayer@cs.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
        Oh, I'm sorry, it's Angel fanfic

        Brittny A. Morris
      • buffvpslayer@cs.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
          Oh, thanks for your support!
          It's actually Angel fanfic, you know, the spin off of Buffy.

          Brittny A. Morris
        • Rachelle Ryan
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

            Brittny,

            Angel huh? I sort of guess from your name it had something to do with Buffy. I'd still enjoy beta-ing it now that I know what it is about. Send it to Aish_666@... if you're willing.

            Rachelle Ryan

          • ladyamothea
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
              Hi I'm writing a Harry Potter slash story and I desperately need help
              to edit the story, it's over 100 pages long. Please email me at
              amalthia@... if you are interested.

              I'd really appreciate anyone willling to help me out,

              Amothea

              p.s. the story is NC-17 and deals with some disturbing subject
              matters.
            • Krys
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 15, 2008
                I'm looking for a beta reader for a nearly 200 page original
                alternative story. I need someone who can do grammar, sentence
                structure, plot... pretty much any help I can get actually. Spelling
                isn't a problem, but most other areas could probably use some touch
                ups. I'd like to have the story published.

                hugs,
                KW