Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Looking for a Beta Reader

  • Rachelle Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

      Brittny A. Morris ,

      I've already told some one I'd beta their story as you may have noticed but yours also sounds intriguing. I can chew gum and walk at the same time so I figure I can do more than two things at one time. I must tell you though grammar is not my strong point. I do have a feel for it but I'm not always correct. Any way first off I have to ask what kind of story is it? Oh, you told me it was long but that's it. For your information I have a penchant for long stories as well.

      Rachelle Ryan

    • snow dome
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
        What's the fandom?

        --- buffvpslayer@... wrote: > Hi,
        > I'm looking for a beta reader insterested in
        > helping me in my fanfic.
        > I'm in the process of writing my first real fanfic
        > and I want to make sure
        > I'm doing well so far. I've got the prologue and
        > some of part one posted so
        > far but I think I would like someone to read it
        > before I continue. It's a
        > long fanfic because I love long stories so if anyone
        > is willing to read it,
        > it would be greatly appreciated
        >
        > Brittny A. Morris

        http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
        - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
      • buffvpslayer@cs.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
          Oh, I'm sorry, it's Angel fanfic

          Brittny A. Morris
        • buffvpslayer@cs.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
            Oh, thanks for your support!
            It's actually Angel fanfic, you know, the spin off of Buffy.

            Brittny A. Morris
          • Rachelle Ryan
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

              Brittny,

              Angel huh? I sort of guess from your name it had something to do with Buffy. I'd still enjoy beta-ing it now that I know what it is about. Send it to Aish_666@... if you're willing.

              Rachelle Ryan

            • ladyamothea
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
                Hi I'm writing a Harry Potter slash story and I desperately need help
                to edit the story, it's over 100 pages long. Please email me at
                amalthia@... if you are interested.

                I'd really appreciate anyone willling to help me out,

                Amothea

                p.s. the story is NC-17 and deals with some disturbing subject
                matters.
              • Krys
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 15, 2008
                  I'm looking for a beta reader for a nearly 200 page original
                  alternative story. I need someone who can do grammar, sentence
                  structure, plot... pretty much any help I can get actually. Spelling
                  isn't a problem, but most other areas could probably use some touch
                  ups. I'd like to have the story published.

                  hugs,
                  KW