Looking for a Beta Reader

  • buffvpslayer@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi,
            I'm looking for a beta reader insterested in helping me in my fanfic. I'm in the process of writing my first real fanfic and I want to make sure I'm doing well so far. I've got the prologue and some of part one posted so far but I think I would like someone to read it before I continue. It's a long fanfic because I love long stories so if anyone is willing to read it, it would be greatly appreciated

      Brittny A. Morris
    • Rachelle Ryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

        Brittny A. Morris ,

        I've already told some one I'd beta their story as you may have noticed but yours also sounds intriguing. I can chew gum and walk at the same time so I figure I can do more than two things at one time. I must tell you though grammar is not my strong point. I do have a feel for it but I'm not always correct. Any way first off I have to ask what kind of story is it? Oh, you told me it was long but that's it. For your information I have a penchant for long stories as well.

        Rachelle Ryan

      • snow dome
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
          What's the fandom?

          --- buffvpslayer@... wrote: > Hi,
          > I'm looking for a beta reader insterested in
          > helping me in my fanfic.
          > I'm in the process of writing my first real fanfic
          > and I want to make sure
          > I'm doing well so far. I've got the prologue and
          > some of part one posted so
          > far but I think I would like someone to read it
          > before I continue. It's a
          > long fanfic because I love long stories so if anyone
          > is willing to read it,
          > it would be greatly appreciated
          >
          > Brittny A. Morris

          http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
          - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
        • buffvpslayer@cs.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
            Oh, I'm sorry, it's Angel fanfic

            Brittny A. Morris
          • buffvpslayer@cs.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
              Oh, thanks for your support!
              It's actually Angel fanfic, you know, the spin off of Buffy.

              Brittny A. Morris
            • Rachelle Ryan
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001

                Brittny,

                Angel huh? I sort of guess from your name it had something to do with Buffy. I'd still enjoy beta-ing it now that I know what it is about. Send it to Aish_666@... if you're willing.

                Rachelle Ryan

              • ladyamothea
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
                  Hi I'm writing a Harry Potter slash story and I desperately need help
                  to edit the story, it's over 100 pages long. Please email me at
                  amalthia@... if you are interested.

                  I'd really appreciate anyone willling to help me out,

                  Amothea

                  p.s. the story is NC-17 and deals with some disturbing subject
                  matters.
                • Krys
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 15, 2008
                    I'm looking for a beta reader for a nearly 200 page original
                    alternative story. I need someone who can do grammar, sentence
                    structure, plot... pretty much any help I can get actually. Spelling
                    isn't a problem, but most other areas could probably use some touch
                    ups. I'd like to have the story published.

                    hugs,
                    KW