New Torchwood zine at AWS

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010

      The deadline for MediaWest pre-con orders is 11:59 pm ET on May 22, 2010.

      That's TONIGHT!

      Pre-con orders are *heartily* encouraged!  We sell out *fast*!

                             AGENT WITH STYLE
                     * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                        * Torchwood *

      THE CIRCLE 2:  WHAT GOES AROUND

           Welcome to an alternate Earth, where there is no Rift, no aliens and Torchwood is just a big house in Scotland.  And group marriage is a part of everyday life.  In THE CIRCLE, Jack Harkness discovers, one by one, the people who are destined to make up his Circle – Owen, Tosh, Gwen, Rhys, Rose Tyler, and finally, Ianto Jones.

           In this intricate and intriguing sequel to THE CIRCLE, written by Mirenna, Jack Harkness and his family are busy celebrating the arrival of their new baby, but after a disasterous visit from an old flame, Jack realizes that the war he fought in over 20 years ago isn't quite over yet -- and Ianto's fight is only just beginning.

            With a gorgeous color cover and several interior illustrations, both in color and black-and-white, by Eilidh17, this is one amazing zine you won't want to miss!