Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Spazzie of Mars
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
      Name or Alias: Spazzie

      Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
      cant think of at this moment

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

      Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
      Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
      the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

      Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

      Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

    • lucid dreamer
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 7 12:35 AM
        Name: Sandy Adams

        Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
        highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
        Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
        Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
        Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
        Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

        Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
        Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
        Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

        Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
        http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
        http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

        Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
        time to finish anything...

        Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
        though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

        What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
        rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

        Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
        short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
      • vez s
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 11 12:38 AM
          From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
          To: zeovez@...
          Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
          Date: 10 Aug 1999 04:37:45 -0000

          HI....:o)
          Thanx for the warm welcome.As requested, here the the data all about me...

          Name or Alias: Avenia or Vez

          Fav movie: Star Wars

          Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, both Highlander shows
          (series and Raven), StarGate, Earth: Final Conflict, uhh I know i have more
          too wirte but i can't remember...;p ....i'm a TV addict.

          Fav writers of fanfiction:hmm...a lot...there are a lot of talented ppl out
          there

          Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfield, Von Flores, Anthony Steward Head,
          Sarah Michelle Gellar

          The fanfiction you will beta read: The above shows I mentioned but anything
          else would be fine by me...

          Webpage address: None.

          Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah, i'm in the middle of an Earth: Final
          conflict fanfic

          Do you beta-read: Yep...isn't why i'm here?

          Anyway itz been fun filling in this form. Hope someone gives me a fanfic to
          read.....soon...

          Okie..i haveta go now. The real world awaits.

          TTFN
          (Ta ta for now)

          Vez
        • Savio DiNerezzza
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 11 9:02 AM
            Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
            list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

            Hi. Nice to meet you.

            Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
            Alias: Angel, or Clarice

            Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
            Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
            Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
            Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

            Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
            Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
            Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

            Webpage address:
            http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
            http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
            Both are still under construction.

            Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
            yet though.

            Do you beta-read: Yes.

            The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
            Everything.

            Thanks!

            Clarice
          • Kelly Mullins
            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 11 9:06 AM
              I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
              goes

              > Name or Alias: Kelly
              >
              > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
              >
              > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
              Sandra, Jennifer.

              > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
              Nick Lea

              http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
              > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
              > Do you beta-read: I can
              >
              > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
              >
              > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

            • Savio DiNerezzza
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 11 9:15 AM
                I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
                was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

                Webpage address:
                http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

                Clarice
              • Kelly MCkenzie
                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 11 3:34 PM

                  > Name or Alias: Harmmac
                  >
                  > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                  >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
                  >
                  > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
                  can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

                  > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
                  Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

                • RaptorJC@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 25 1:04 PM
                    Hello. :-)

                    I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                    Name: RaptorJC
                    Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                    The
                    Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                    Due South
                    Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                    Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                    (XF),
                    Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                    Meg Ryan
                    Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                    can give
                    comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                    offer more on
                    the shows listed in my favorite show list
                    Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                    Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                    Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                    Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                    my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                    Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                    ~RaptorJC
                  • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                      Hi...I'm new to the list...

                      Kim
                      age-27

                      fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                      Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                      fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                      Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                      fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                      writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                      x-overs.

                      write- Nope

                      Beta read- haven't but will.
                    • Kendra Blackwell
                      Message 10 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                        .

                        >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                        >
                        >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                        >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                        >
                        >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                        >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                        >
                        >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                        >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                        >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                        >
                        >Webpage address: None.
                        >
                        >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                        >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                        >
                        >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                        >needs it.
                        >
                        >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                        >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                        >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                        >
                        >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                        >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                        To know yourself is to love a stranger
                        To embrace friends and face any danger.
                        -Book of Devoured Souls-
                      • Tairis Anders
                        Message 11 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                          >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                          >
                          >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                          >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                          >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                          >
                          >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                          >
                          >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                          >
                          >Do you beta-read: Yes
                          >
                          >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                          Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                          http://www.buffymail.com
                        • Jo
                          Message 12 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                            Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                            Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                            Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                            Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                            Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                            Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                            Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                            Webpage address: None.

                            Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                            archive

                            Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                            The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                            I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                            Can't wait to get started!

                            Love
                            Jo
                          • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Message 13 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                              >Name or Alias:

                              Lal Soong

                              >Fav shows:

                              Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                              >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                              Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                              Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                              Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                              >Fav actors and actresses:

                              Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                              http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                              >Do you write fanfiction?:

                              Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                              The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                              I am *very* open to critiques.

                              >Do you beta-read:

                              I would love to

                              >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                              Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                              prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                              slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                              I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                              (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                              >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                              From G to NC-17

                              Lal's Library is now located at:
                              http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                              Please vote for my latest quizlet,