Looking For A Beta Reader

  • *~The Ice Queen~*
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
      Hey!

      I was just wondering if anyone on this list could beta-read two of my Buffy The Vampire Slayer fics I just wrote. One is Buffy/Spike and the other is Buffy/Angel, they are both one-parters and are pretty short.

      Thanks,
      Amanda

      --------------------
      AIM : Ice Queen101130
      MSN : Ice_Queen101130@...

      "Where's the creep that turned me into a spider eating man-bitch?"
      --Xander

      "What can I tell you baby? I've always been bad"
      --Spike

      "You Englishmen are always so . . . Bloody Hell! Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers,  bollocks . . . Oh God, I'm English!"
      "Welcome to the nancy tribe"
      --Spike and Giles

      "A good guy. On a mission of redemption. I help the helpless. I'm a vampire with a soul."
      "A vampire with a soul? Oh my God, how lame is that?"
      --Spike and Buffy

      "That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet and fucking ugly shoes"
      --Erin Brockivich

      "The bitch is back"
      --Max

      "Jonathon, grab your magic bone."
      --Warren
    • ~~~ Sage
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
        I'll be happy to beta-read both for you if you'd like! I do grammer,
        spelling checks, and maybe a few suggestions, with a lot of comments!