Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Newbie Beta Reader

  • Charlotte
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2001
      Hi, Kate and welcome to the list!  I must say that you have great taste in shows!  <G>  I love many of the ones you mentioned and I might call on you to beta read a "Sentinel" fic of mine.  I say "might" because I can't seem to finish it.  LOL!

      Charlotte
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2002

        I've just recently become a huge fan of fanfic and as attempt to get exposed to more, I would really love to beta read for someone.  Drop me a line if you're interested.

        Name or Alias: Catch

        Fav shows: JAG, ER, The West Wing

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Anne R. and Pat Steiner, H. Lee

        Fav actors and actresses: David James Elliot, George Clooney, Catherine Bell, Nicole Kidman

        Webpage address: None

        Do you write fanfiction?: Not yet, but I'm in the process of writing my first one. It's a slow process right now.

        Do you beta-read?: Again, not yet, but am looking forward to.

        The fanfiction you will beta-read: I am most comfortable with JAG, but could possibly ready ER or The West Wing

        The ratings of fanfiction will you beta-read: Anything from G to NC-17, but will not read only read m/f sexual pairings.

        "Because Iim in love with him." - Mac about Harm

        Once a shipper, always a shipper.

        Do you Yahoo!?