Greetings from the Swamp

  • GatorGirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      > Why don't you introduce yourself.
      --Okay, here goes:

      > Name or Alias:
      -- Gatorgurl

      > Fav shows:
      --X Files, Alias

      > Fav writers of fanfiction:
      --Rachel Anton, a ton of great X Files fan fic writers
      I can't remember right this second

      > Fav actors and actresses:
      --On TV: Robert Patrick, Gillian Anderson,

      > Webpage address: None.
      >
      > Do you write fanfiction?:
      --Yes, but I have only posted 2.

      > Do you beta-read:
      --No. Haven't yet.

      > The fanfiction you will beta read:
      --The X-files is pretty much my area of fanfic
      interest. I think I would be more of a
      consistency, bs meter kind of beta. Can do
      grammar and obvious sp, but you should be warned: I am
      a comma and sentence fragment addict.

      > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      > NC-17

      --That's fine with me.

      Thanks,
      GG