Newbie Beta Reader

  • gopher_eeyore
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2001
      Hi my name is Kate and I live in Sydney Australia. I am a
      university student who is current on holidays for three months.
      I have had some experience in beta reading before wish to get
      back into it. I have a huge amount of knowledge on quite a few
      television shows, however being an Australian I'm slightly behind
      on the more recent episodes of some shows. But I tend to read up
      on those episodes on the net. The shows I'm most obsessed about are
      watching and reading fanfic on are Angel but mainly Cordelia and
      Angel fanfic, Buffy, The Pretender, JAG, Stargate, The Magnificent
      Seven mainly Vin Tanner centered stories, X Files, The Sentinel,
      Farscape, Seaquest, Profiler and West Wing which I have a particular
      affection towards any story that has Sam Seaborn as the main
      character. So if you need a beta reader give me a yell.

      Thank,
      Kate N.
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2001
        <<West Wing which I have a particular affection towards any
        story that has Sam Seaborn as the main character. So if you need
        a beta reader give me a yell.>>

        Oooh, me too.

        I've had a Sam story kicking around in the back of my brain but
        I've been so busy with my Due South fics that I haven't given it
        time to percolate. However, once it bubbles to the surface,
        I'll keep you in mind.

        =====
        "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Charlotte
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2001
          Hi, Kate and welcome to the list!  I must say that you have great taste in shows!  <G>  I love many of the ones you mentioned and I might call on you to beta read a "Sentinel" fic of mine.  I say "might" because I can't seem to finish it.  LOL!

          Charlotte

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 22, 2002

            I've just recently become a huge fan of fanfic and as attempt to get exposed to more, I would really love to beta read for someone.  Drop me a line if you're interested.

            Name or Alias: Catch

            Fav shows: JAG, ER, The West Wing

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Anne R. and Pat Steiner, H. Lee

            Fav actors and actresses: David James Elliot, George Clooney, Catherine Bell, Nicole Kidman

            Webpage address: None

            Do you write fanfiction?: Not yet, but I'm in the process of writing my first one. It's a slow process right now.

            Do you beta-read?: Again, not yet, but am looking forward to.

            The fanfiction you will beta-read: I am most comfortable with JAG, but could possibly ready ER or The West Wing

            The ratings of fanfiction will you beta-read: Anything from G to NC-17, but will not read only read m/f sexual pairings.

            "Because Iim in love with him." - Mac about Harm

            Once a shipper, always a shipper.

            Do you Yahoo!?