Available Beta- "for hire"?

  • snowgrygon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      All right, I like to think I'm a pretty good CCer- I give honest and
      detailed feedback cause that's how I'd want to be CCed, so lets see
      if I can't come in handy for beta reading.

      My interests (characters/universe): Krycek/X Files, Gambit and
      Wolverine and Wolfsbane/X Men, Kyle/Pretender. For now, though they
      really are broader. I'm also a Fur, if there are any of you here.
      Adult stuff okay, I write it too so I can read it.

      I know most people post "beta wanted" posts but I figured I'd post
      a "beta for hire" post just for the heck. *stupid newbie*