Good Fanfics

  • The Hanenburgs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2001
      >From: Justine <justinee@...>
      >Subject: Justine 101 (Newbie Introduction in case ya didn't know)
      >
      >Favorite Fanfiction Writers: Well, I'm fairly new to the realm of fan
      fiction and I have yet to read a totally mind blowing story yet so >I'm
      waiting to be impressed. Or rather, I'm waiting for people to give me some
      names =P

      Hey Justine,

      You asked for it, so here they are. These are the names and links of some
      of the Fanfics I think are really good. I'll warn you I'm a bit B/A biased,
      but not all are B/A - some are even without couples (but they are all from
      the genre of BtVS or Angel:ts):

      "Blood and Water" and "Crave" by Rheanna (my personal faves, but all of hers
      are wonderful) http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/ruthhanna/index.htm

      "A Face so Familiar" by Ducks (Ducks is a major B/A shipper [calls herself
      the Anti-Joss], and is the goddess of angst, but all of her fics are superb,
      regardless if you like the 'ship. She does dabble in other couples, if you
      don't like B/A. She's won tons of awards for her stories. She also has
      awesome graphics to go with her stories.)
      http://www.geocities.com/ducksfanfic/ducksfanfic/stories.html
      If that link doesn't work, try:
      http://ducksfanfic.denialbubble.com/

      If you're into NC-17 stuff, anything at this site is good:
      http://www.sunflower.com/~indie/index2.html

      Anything on this site is wonderful, particularly anything by Rebecca
      Carefoot. My fave is "The Sighing Game" series.
      http://thebuffer.smithereen.net/archives.html

      This should get ya started. If you're interested in any more, let me know!
      Pinache