An Advertisement (aka Introduction of ANOTHER Newbie)

  • stolenxkisses
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001
      Hello there :]

      This is an unabashed advertisement of my beta-reading services, under
      the guise of another newbie introduction (which it is, but then I
      figured, might as well take advantage of the opportunity ;]). Was
      there a template? Oh well, I'll just dump in everything I can...

      Pseudonym: Aravis Black (in honour of the two book series I like best)

      Fandoms: Harry Potter, X-Men, Buffy and Card Captor Sakura are those
      I'm really confident with, others include Xena, Dawson's Creek and
      the X-Files.

      Fic type: I can handle most, just no slash or horror stories please.
      I'll beta read anything from G to R, not qualified for fics rated NC-
      17 for sex though. And no Harry/Hermione. I don't think spending an
      hour tangoing with the toilet was worth the one H/Hr fic I read.

      Beta type: Spelling (American or British English), grammar,
      punctuation, plot holes, timelines (for Harry Potter) and
      characterisation (for the first four under "Fandoms").

      I can also: Translate the names of the characters in Card Captor
      Sakura to Japanese/English/Chinese, translate the accents of the
      characters in X-Men to writing, and am quite familiar with Asian
      countries, as well as the Mandarin language.

      Thanks for sitting through the advertisement ;] Assume all fields
      that I have not included to be nonexistent (i.e. "No, I do not write
      fanfiction, I never can get to the end" and "No, I do not have my
      webpage's address, or my webpage to begin with").

      Thanks again! ;]

      Aravis.