I need some help. Help me!

  • Justine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001
      I'm looking for someone to beta a very LONG (approaching 60,000 words and growing) Buffy fic. It's very dark and there's some sexual violence in it. I'd rate it at least R. I need someone who is willing to look for plot wholes, bad characterization and all round mistakes. I have someone who's willing to look at the grammar but I think I really need someone to check for continuity problems.

      Thanks for any help you can offer.

      By the way, I'm willing to reciprocate if anyone needs help with their fics and wants to help out with mine. I'm a third year English student and I've been watching Buffy since the dawn of its existence. I'm also familiar with a few other fandoms but not as much.

      -Justine
      =====
      W-O-V-E-N
      Unofficially the first Kinnie Starr Fan Site
      =====