AWS order form fixed!

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009

      Our ISP, without warning, moved some of our files around while in the midst of an upgrade, causing our order form to suddenly stop working.

      Well, we fixed it.

      So if you attempted to order any zines from us in the last few days and were stymied over an error page, please try again.  It'll work this time!  :-)

      Mysti
      AGENT WITH STYLE
      Dozens of fandoms.  Thousands of zines.
      Check us out!  www.agentwithstyle.com