Anybody still here?

  • lucidscreamer@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 11:34 PM
      Hi, just joined and wondering if the moderator problem had been worked out. I could certainly use some beta-readers right now!

      Genres I write in: Dark Shadows, Forever Knight, The Crow and The Crow: Stairway To Heaven, Knight Rider, Magnum P.I., "good guy vampires", Transformers, Thundercats, some Star Trek (humorous for the most part), Real Ghostbusters, Quantum Leap, lots of crossovers...There's more, but I think that's enough overload for one post! LOL

      If anyone's interested, LMK!