Justine 101 (Newbie Introduction in case ya didn't know)

  • Justine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001

      Hellooo! I'm new here. Don't feed me to the snakes.

      Name: Col. Justine the Magnificent. (the magnificent is optional, but the Colonel is madatory because it makes me feel important =P)

      Shows: Buffy, Angel, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion (I've only seen the series through once but I'd be willing to try my hand at beta-ing stories for NGE)

      Favorite Fanfiction Writers: Well, I'm fairly new to the realm of fan fiction and I have yet to read a totally mind blowing story yet so I'm waiting to be impressed. Or rather, I'm waiting for people to give me some names =P

      Favorite Actors/Actresses: Don't really have any. I fall for characters, not the people behind them. Favorite characters: Faith, Haruka/Michiru, Xander, Spike, Cordelia

      Do I write fanfiction? A little, but the story I'm writing now is my very first real attempt at anything big.

      Beta read? Yes. I'm willing to do more. Send things my way, kids.

      Shows: (again)Buffy, Angel, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion (I've only seen the series through once but I'd be willing to try my hand at beta-ing stories for NGE)

      Any rating.

      -Justine
      =====
      W-O-V-E-N
      Unofficially the first Kinnie Starr Fan Site
      =====
      "Proceed with caution: the devil is in the detail"