Need a Beta for a Earth Final Conflict story

  • Aisha Clanclan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001

      Hi!

      I need a beta for my Earth Final Conflict story. It totally disregards season five so if you don't like it too bad. I'm worried about my grammar. It's a short story a sort of sequel to another story I wrote. It's a Liam story.

      Please mail me as soon as possible if you're interested at Aisha_666@....

      Rachelle Ryan