Need Beta

  • zarben314
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2001
      Hi!

      I've just joined and need a beta reader. I've currently got 2 uber
      stories in the making and would love for someone to read one of them
      and let me know if I'm still on the right track. I've written a lot
      but nothing of this magnitude and nothing that I ever planned to put
      on the Internet.

      I suppose I could classify it as a drama, it's placed in current day
      Dallas, Texas, involving the Navy and what may turn out to be
      something like a gov't cover up. It's currently 100 pages but there is
      more I'm working on.

      I'd like someone who is open minded as I am planning on developing an
      alternate relationship with 2 characters and there are a few gay
      characters already well developed.

      Please contact me off-list at zarben314@... if you are
      interested.

      SBZ