Newbie

  • kerrisonr
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 15, 2001
      Hello all.

      My name is Kerry and I'm a newbie to this list. I'm currently seeking
      assistance with my first Buffy fic. I'm an experienced author with
      both Xena, DC, and Uber stories under my 'belt' as well as many
      others.

      The reason I'm asking for help is because this is, of course, my
      first Buffy fic. I need to ensure characterization/dialog/etc.

      The story is W/T-- therefore whomever is kind enough to beta read for
      me should be able to read lesbian fiction without getting all icky.
      (I'd appreciate it.)

      I have both AIM and Yahoo! right now (i'm not on my own computer this
      month) and would love to speak with my beta reader over IM.

      If anyone is willing to help me with this story, I'd REALLY
      appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Kerry

      AIM: KerrisonRose
      Yahoo!: kerrisonr
    • thebluestofpeas
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 4, 2003
        Hi! I'm new. ^_^ I'm just going to do a little intro on myself:

        Name: Pandora

        Will I beta: Yes.

        What I will beta: Any Vegeta/Trunks or Frieza/Vegeta or
        Vegeta/Zarbon pairing for Dragonball Z.

        Favorite Fandoms: Dragonball Z and Harry Potter

        Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/dragonballzyaoi/

        Do I write fanfiction: Yes. Dragonball Z fandom. I do the yaoi.

        Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list? What about
        Harry Potter slash fans?

        Glad to be here!

        ~Pandora
      • Abinikai
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 5, 2003
          Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that could be just me...)

          thebluestofpeas <tigersan00@...> wrote:
          Hi!  I'm new.  ^_^  I'm just going to do a little intro on myself:

          Name:  Pandora

          Will I beta:  Yes.

          What I will beta:  Any Vegeta/Trunks or Frieza/Vegeta or
          Vegeta/Zarbon pairing for Dragonball Z.

          Favorite Fandoms:  Dragonball Z and Harry Potter

          Webpage:  http://www.geocities.com/dragonballzyaoi/

          Do I write fanfiction:  Yes.  Dragonball Z fandom.  I do the yaoi.

          Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
          Harry Potter slash fans?

          Glad to be here!

          ~Pandora

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Pandora .
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 7, 2003
            *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

            I am SO Lucius/Severus. They are so evil and perfect together.

            Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

            Yay for HP Slash!!

            ~Pandora

            > Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
            > From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
            >Subject: Re: Newbie
            >
            >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
            >could be just me...)
            >

            >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list? What about
            >Harry Potter slash fans?
            >
            >Glad to be here!
            >
            >~Pandora

          • Abinikai
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 8, 2003
              Hey! That hurt...owwww...Anyways, I believe Snape should die a lonely man and Lucius shbould burn in hell...though I CAN see them together every once in awhile for some hot, passionate, won't-talk-to-you-after-it's-finished sex...but again, that could be just me.

              "Pandora ." <tigersan00@...> wrote:
              *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

              I am SO Lucius/Severus.  They are so evil and perfect together.

              Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

              Yay for HP Slash!!

              ~Pandora

              >    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
              >    From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
              >Subject: Re: Newbie
              >
              >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
              >could be just me...)
              >

              >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
              >Harry Potter slash fans?
              >
              >Glad to be here!
              >
              >~Pandora

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Pandora .
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 10, 2003
                LOL. Wanna know something funny? I agree with you completely. But that's
                why I love them. XD Now I am NOT trying to start an argument here. For
                discussion's sake, why do you hate them?

                Are we allowed to get off topic here, listmom?

                Who do you see as the dominant person in a Remus/Sirius paring? They're one
                of those couples that could go either way. IMO, my first inclination is to
                say Sirius would be the "man" of the relationship. But then again, I've
                read fics where there's a character you'd think would just have to be dom,
                but then they're not. So...either way.

                ~Pandora