I need a BETA for my dbz stories

  • s_slutz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2001
      Hi,

      I am interested in a BETA reader for my fics. I currently have my
      Dragonball fics listed in my homepage, but right now I want to
      concentrate on polishing my stories of an original character of mine,
      called Vega (who knows, maybe you've read about her...) and later on
      I would like to BETA my other "mainstream" fanfics. I am worried that
      she might be a Mary Sue (although no one has ever suggested anything
      of the kind, but with original characters you have to be careful,
      right?)and besides that, I would just like someone else's opinion.

      The webpage of my fanfic series about this character is:
      http://sarahfanfics.hypermart.net/vfanfics.html

      If you accept this mission, I would send you the copy of the fics
      that I have recently gone through and that I want you to beta, but
      the stories are the ones in the webpage (the ones in the webpage are
      still a diamond in the rough, let's say, and I wish for you to help
      me polish).

      Please, inform me as soon as possible if you are interested.

      Please reply to sarahslutz@... or to the ml, of course.
      Thanks,
      Sarah Slutz