Need a beta reader

  • dnelle74
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
      Hi all,

      I was looking for a beta reader and was wondering if there was
      anyone interested? I just have the first part only for now. I just
      want to know if its good or not so I'll continue writing it.
    • dnelle74
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
        Sorry all,

        I forgot to add how long it was. It is about 1900 words or so.
        Here is the title and summary on it.

        TITLE: Die For Your Country - Chapter 1

        AUTHOR: Dnelle74

        SUBJECT: Military/ Air Force/ Basic Training/ Government Cover-ups/
        Mysteries

        SUMMARY: In Basic Training being pushed past your limits is normal,
        even expected, but when does it go too far? Four young Airmen have
        just joined the military, whose lives will never be the same. When
        six grueling weeks are about to come to a close, tragedy suddenly
        strikes, leading to a shocking cover-up. Will one airman have to
        courage to stand up and do the right thing?

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "dnelle74" <dnelle74@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I was looking for a beta reader and was wondering if there was
        > anyone interested? I just have the first part only for now. I
        just
        > want to know if its good or not so I'll continue writing it.
      • twain2k
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2001
          --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "dnelle74" <dnelle74@y...> wrote:
          > I forgot to add how long it was. It is about 1900 words or
          so.
          > I was looking for a beta reader and was wondering if there was
          > anyone interested? I just have the first part only for now. I
          > just want to know if its good or not so I'll continue writing it.

          If you don't have anyone to beta, I would be interested in reading it
          for you. I haven't beta-read before, but I'm willing to do this
          task. You can contact me at my address for anything else.

          Kel