Welcome new members!

  • Lynelle Stokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1999
      Welcome to everyone who's joined during this quiet time we've been having on
      this list. What has happened is that the original list owner has left for
      personal reasons. I was the one who adopted the list. She was going to
      send me your info (to help me match Fic writers with Beta-readers) but she
      disappeared before then and hasn't even given me moderator status so I can't
      really *do* anything. (If you're managing to read this, Mystery, could you
      do that asap?)

      So for now, just use the list to advertise for a Beta reader. If you have
      any questions, ask me. If you have any complaints, I'm the one to flame
      (although I hope you don't!). I'm sure I can work with you guys without
      moderator status. Thanks! :)

      Lynelle
      jlj.stokes@...