Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta needed for X-men fic

  • Anna Kasperson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hi!
      Thank you for the offer but as I have problems with my
      computer and email I'm sorry to say that I can't help
      you.
      Hope you can find another beta!
      Good luck writing!
      Migej

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • samusbelmont
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hey there, I need a Beta for an X-men fic Im writing- my old beta
        sorta died on me ;). It focuses on mostly Magneto and Remy, and
        though I've got the cajun's character down pat, I need somewone to
        tell me if I'm writing Magneto OK, since this is the first time I've
        written him. I like people to be honest and tough with me, I have no
        ego or feelings to be hurt (grin). Its sucks? Tell me why. Its good?
        How can I make it better. Anyway, anyone who responds to this is
        going to have to be patient with me. I write excrutiatingly slow as
        well as non liniar. Ive got about seven pages of part one for you to
        start out with. If you're interested, contact me off list.

        -Samus