who's up for a Giles/Lilah PG adventure?

  • exfilia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      I need someone to beta a story likely to be finished by
      5pm EST today, 34k at the moment with two more scenes
      to be written.

      I'm especially concerned with the dialog of the English
      characters, Giles and Drusilla. I think I may have gone
      overboard with Dru's dialect, and I'd appreciate someone
      else's viewpoint.

      A spoiler check would also be nice, since they tend to
      slip by me. Story assumes a few weeks between the last
      scene in Carpe Noctem and the rest of that ep, and takes
      place in the interval.

      =====
      exfilia
      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1