New Newbie!

  • Red Hope
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2001
      Hey ya'll - Just came on & I thought I best do my intro. Here goes...

      I'm the baby bard around the Xenaverse named Red Hope, just call me
      Red though. ;) I've been writing for gee almost three years now and
      I could always use a helping hand with my horrible grammar &
      mechanics. *lol* I only write Xena fandom and some original fiction
      but its been a bit for that. Most of my (actually all! *laugh*)
      stories are f/f and some vary between serious, uber, comedy,
      adventure, mystery, conqueror, Janice&Mel etc.

      And I think that's all I have to say but if you want to know my
      biography, email me for it. ;) Now... am I suppose to put up a 'Help
      Wanted' sign? ;) Thanks ya'll for reading my post.

      Red
    • keeper444@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2001
        Welcome aboard Red. I think you will find what you're looking for here.
        It's good to have you here.

        Alex
      • Red Hope
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2001
          Thank you, Alex. ;) I saw you on and that made me feel more
          comfortable to come on. Its nice when you see a friend you know. ;)

          Hugs - Red