re: Still Need Beta -Reader For Jag Story

  • MsCarstairs@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2001
      i still need a beta -reader for a jag fan fiction? so far the people
      that have responded have not gotten back to me everything is in word
      and all i need is someone who is willing to help with the punctuation,
      grammar and spelling mistakes aand has no problem doing Nc-17 Stories.

      if for any reason you are unable to continue send the story back to me
      and i will look for someone else.my e-mail address is below.

      i have been through at least 3 people on the lists the last person
      i sent my work too told me they would work on it and get back to me
      that was over a month ago.i'm desperate anything anyone is willing
      to do will be appreciated thank you or else i will go back to sending
      in the stories as is.

      e-mail address: mscarstairs@...