Please...Please Help!!*

  • Jud
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2001
      I needa Beta or two. It's for my Slash fanfict(NC-17 eventually, must be
      over 18 please), they are for both the Xena/herc world, and Star Trek:
      Voyager. It's mainly only between, Ares, Cupid, Joxer, Strife for the
      Xena/herc world, and Tom/Chakotay for the Voyager world. And i need people
      that wont mind helping me with my muse. Right now i have like 4 begining
      stories, they are all like 4 in all that need to be beta'd. I am patient,
      atleast sometimes, and i'll include two of my stories, one is Ares/Joxer
      (its' only a start to a series, promised to get better tho), and one is
      Chakotay/Paris(again only a begining to a series)

      Jud