Skip to search.

Hey :)

  • Khirsah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      Name or Alias: Khirsah

      Fav shows: (technically not a show, but) Harry Potter,
      Smallville, Buffy when I can remember it's coming on

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Ailei, Brenda Antrim,
      Torch, Admirin, Smeg

      Fav actors and actresses: Angelina Jolie, Christina
      Ricci, Johnny Depp, Steve Bushimi, Alan Rickman, Kate
      Hudson, Sean Biggerstaff

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/khirsah_le

      Do you write fanfiction?: yup

      Do you beta-read: I try, but I do it very badly, and
      college is getting too hectic to allow much time for
      it.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Most Harry Potter
      (except Harry/Draco and, well, pairings that squick
      me- sorry) and Lex/Clark

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      NC-17. I appreciate R and NC-17 more-- I am kinky like
      that ;)

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1