Beta needed for X:WP fan fic

  • dimples_2000_fr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      Hi all,

      I usually don't beta read stories, I just write them.
      I write Xena fan fiction which basically portrais the main
      characters, Xena and Gabrielle as involved in a romantic sexual
      relationship. My stories would usually be rated NC-17,
      portraing explicit love scenes between two women.
      I would really like for somebody to beta read my newest story and in
      the future, others as well.

      Thanks,

      Dimples