Beta needed....

  • Jarvinia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      Need a beta reader or two for a crossover between Forever Knight and
      Buffy the Vampire Slayer. What would be really helpful, is someone who
      is familiar with the Buffy universe (in case I made any mistakes in
      characterization and background as I'm not as familiar with the show as
      I'd like to be). If you could help with grammar as well, that would be
      wonderful.

      The story is set in Sunnydale...sometime in the first season of Buffy,
      third of Forever Knight. It's about 70k as a .txt file, 97k as a .doc
      file. If anyone is interested or wants more information, please email
      me at jarvinia@...

      Thanks,
      Jarvinia