Beta needed for Highlander/Pretender story

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      Would anyone be willing to look over a Highlander/Pretender x-over of mine?
      It's the third in the series, but i'm more interested in grammer and such
      rather than story content. A passable knowledge of both shows would be
      handy though, just in case i've made some huge fundemental error that has
      nothing to do with my own warped sense of their world.

      Thanks

      Caroline
    • Marie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2001
        I can read for fluency, voice, and grammar, though I'm not too
        familiar with the shows.