  • Jarvinia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Hi!

      Name or Alias: Jarvinia

      Fav shows: Forever Knight, Poltergeist: the Legacy, Dr. Who, StarTrek
      (TNG & DS9), X-FIles, Highlander and several others.

      Webpage address: http://jarvinia.cjb.net/

      Do you write fanfiction?: I guess you could say that. :) Most of it
      is for Forever Knight, or is a crossover between FK and another show.

      Do you beta-read: Sure. My strengths are plot, continuity, and
      details. I'm pretty good at checking for spelling and my grammer's
      decent, but certainly not perfect.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'm the most familiar with Forever
      Knight, fairly familiar with the other shows listed above (along with a
      few others), and at least partially familiar with a dozen plus others
      in th SciFi/fantasy realm, plus a few others.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R (NC-17 depending
      on the reason for the rating and the fandom(s))

      Jarvinia