Very New Newbie

  • Aisha_666@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi!

      My Intro:

      Name or alias: Rachelle Ryan

      Fav shows: Star Trek T:NG, Voyager, Deep Space Nine, Pretender
      Highlander, Buffy, Angel, Xena, A-Team, Sentinel, season 1-3 Earth
      Final Confilct, Early Edition, Stargate, X-Files, Smallville, CSI,
      Enterprise, and MacGyver

      Fav fan fiction writers: Steve Pantovich, Mike Weyver, Loui, Tae,
      Tag, and Cindy Combs

      Fav actors and actresses: Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery,
      Keau Reeves, Julia Roberts, Fay Ray, Tim Curry, Tom Cruise, and Jeff
      Goldblum

      Web address: None

      Do you write fan fiction?: Yes for everything under the sun that
      strikes my fancy, I've never had a beta reader before even though I
      have posted a few stories

      Do you Beta read?: YES

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I will beta read anything from my
      favorite shows or anything that sounds to interesting to pass up!

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G through N-17 though I'm
      not too fond of Slash
    • chinga_51@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
        Yo! I tried to send this a while ago, but i guess it didnt work... oh
        well, here we go again!

        Name or alias: My friends call me Killian or Kill.. you pick

        Fav shows: X-Files, Titus, That 70's show, Grounded for LIfe, The
        Agency, CSI, Exposure, The Invisable Man, Lexx, Farscape, Quantum
        Leap, Sliders, Best Damn Sports Show Period, ER, The LoneGun Men, Red
        Dwarf, South Park, That's My Bush, SNL, Manor Born, Absolutly
        Fabulous, Highlander, The Chronicle... to name a few :)

        Fav fan fiction writers: too many to name...

        Fav actors and actresses: Gillian Anderson, Claudia Black, Ben
        Browder, Tea Leoni, Mitch Pleggi, William B. Davis, Virginia Hey,
        Gigi Edgly, Lani Tupu, Wayne Pygram, Paul Goodard, Keano(sp) Reaves,
        Gweneth(sp) Paltrow...

        Web address: none at the moment

        Do you write fan fiction?: yeah, but i dont post very often

        Do you Beta read?: yep!

        The fanfiction you will beta read: anything from my rather large list
        of shows or about my fav actors/actresses... no slash though

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read