Desperately Seeking!!!!

  • keeper444@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hi Guys,
      I'm in search of a beta reader/editor for an Uber/original story I have
      recently completed.

      It a f/f slash and has a lot of violence as it takes place in a maximum
      security prison. The rating goes from a PG-13 to NC-17 and in a couple
      of places there are somewhat graphic consensual sex between two women
      and some references to rapes and seriously fatal violence.

      I have written a few fanfics before in the BtVS and X:WP fandoms, but
      this is my first original. So as you can probably guess I'll need a lot
      of help.

      If you are interested and think you can help me contact me off list at:

      keeper444@...

      Then we can go from there into the particulars of what is needed.

      Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope someone out there can
      help.

      Alex P.