lost and found fic?

  • exfilia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      Humiliating confession of my own stupidity:

      Somebody sent me a long fic to beta a few weeks ago, and
      I copied it from the email, pasted it into notepad and
      saved it, and then deleted the email.

      Then I noticed that there's no addy in the copy I have.

      <cowers in embarassment>

      Anyone want to claim this beauty? I've not quite finished
      the beta (did I say long?) but it's far to good a story
      to moulder on my hard drive.

      =====
      exfilia
      Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?